Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, May 01, 2006

I wish I could be there. But I know I can't. I know I mustn't. Today should be a good day and I don't want to ruin it for any of us.

I feel my assignments and my work piling up. The feeling is insatiable. Suffocating as well. I worry. I worry too much. The same way I'm worried that I'm going to land up in hospital again. I know I won't but I'm worried all the same know what I mean? A sprained ankle does not equate to a bone eating virus. I just don't want to go there anymore know what I mean?

So far I think things are getting better with me. Just so you know, they aren't good but they aren't as bad either. It could be worse eh? I know I'm being vague again. I know I hate being this vague but I have to be don't I?

On to other things, I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU MANY MANY!! My darling child can read! He recognises the alphabet! It's so cute! He's growing up soo fast it's scary! I'm just sad that I'm missing it. Ah well... Soon my precious, I will see you soon. A month and a half doesn't have to be that long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home