Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

You know, as much as I thought your theory was kind of off, ok fine very off, it's beginning to prove itself. And quite frankly, it's amusing. Intriguing even. I'm finding myself very fascinated with it all. You're an angel. Really.

ANYWAYS



So I was in town today with Jada to get her PowerBook, Lotus, checked out my the mac pro himself, Peter. After spending a couple of entertaining hours at the 21 shop, we finally went to get food and her Crumpler lap top case. But here's the annoying part of the whole day. The train stalled inbetween stations like 3 times. Annoying right. And we're both carrying our PowerBooks.

When I finally got off the train, I decided to fuck it and just take a bloody cab. I did. And the cabbie insisted that I didn't need to pay too. Cool eh?

I know... This sounds really pointless but whatever. Ahahaha!

It's still something to me considering I'm not going to get all this when I go back to Melbourne. I'll miss my weekly meet ups with the girls, I'll miss talking non stop with everyone. I'll miss my room. I'll even miss having to sneak about and smoke. And so many more things. And yet, I'm in between wanting to just go back and wanting to stay here. I know what you're all thinking. It's MeL. The girl that likes being in between. The girl that hates being labelled and loves being ambiguous but hates people being ambiguous to her.

I'm a walking, talking contradiction. And frankly, I love it. I love talking in circles. For some reason I think confusing people is fun. I toy around, I bitch, I laugh, I cry but after everything that happens, I realise I had shit loads of fun and there are some things about me that I wouldn't give up for anything in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home