Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

right

Cue me feeling ridiculous again. Seriously, I have to be kidding myself huh. I'm still in between trying to decide whether this was a stupid idea or not. It sure as hell sounds like it I'll tell you that.

I'm in the midst of trying to convince myself that I can fix the mess and I can make things ok again. But here's the deal. What if THIS is what ok is supposed to be like. What if it was all wrong to begin with? Is it wrong of me to want to make things better in my favour? Is it selfish of me?

In that case you might as well say it's selfish of me to want the best for myself right?

I think I just went and confused myself. The pessimist that went optimist. Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home