Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

My thoughts are finally gathered. I understand what's going on. I guess you could say that I'm still a little unsure as to how it'll all turn out but there are somethings that I have to settle on my own right? There are some things that I need to do and it's not like I have a lot of time to do them. It's still unearthing to me. I'm totally out of my comfort zone. Strangely, that's a good thing.

Perhaps I like being a little muddled. Sometimes it's good to be a little unsure. Because then it's a matter of how things move on their own. Sometimes it's good to let things happen and at others it's better to stay in control. Honestly, I don't really want to be in control sometimes but this time I have to be. Technically, it's my fault isn't it?

I know it just got a little more confusing and little more troublesome but like I said earlier, there's only one thing left to do and that is to fix it. Then maybe I can go back to my carefree life. If only for a little while before I go back to Melbourne and deal with the mess that's waiting for me there.

My throat is half here and half there. I'm on the way to recovery. We all know what that means. But for the benefit of those who don't, this is going to be a tough time for me. I'll be looking and feeling worse than ever. I can't help it, I'll be coughing my blardy guts out, blowing my nose at any and nearly every opportunity. I woke up this morning sneezing to the point I was tearing.

Michelle seems to think that the sore throat has give me a husky-sexy voice. Urk... Let's just say I would be much happier without it eh?

Why do I leave a trail of mess everywhere I go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home