Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Now for a moment of randomness. Freedom of speech/action or even the free press are wonderful ideas. But let's just face it, freedom is over rated. There's the whole censorship thing to consider, the gate keeping and let's not forget the self censor ship.

As much as I do support free will and the ability to do what you want when you want, there are a lot of consequences to it. For example, I smoke and drink when I want. But there are consequences like what if my parents catch me smoking (again)? Not good right?

Why do you want to test limits? Since when did this freedom give people the power to provoke others? You blame people for doing shit when you're the one who prodded them into it in the first place. Doesn't really make any sense now does it?

Freedom is not absolute. Just because you want to do something doesn't mean someone else is going to follow through with it. Say you WANT to someone to go eat with you, what if the other person doesn't want to? Where did your 'right' to freedom go?

I rest my case. Overrated. Overrated. Overrated. Overrated. Overrated. Overrated. Overrated. Overrated. Overrated. That's all I have to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home