Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

I'm sorry that I'm not the perfect daughter.
I'm sorry I'm not a straight A student.
I'm sorry I'm not pretty.
I'm sorry that I'm insensitive.
I'm sorry that I get moody.
I'm sorry I'm human.
I'm sorry that I can't be perfect.
Nothing I seem to do is right.
I'm sorry you feel that you don't want to be at home because I am.
I'm sorry that I'm away from this place for a good part of the year.
I'm sorry I'm 'wasting' your money by going to study over seas.
I'm sorry that I like drinking.
I'm sorry I like smoking.
I'm beginning to feel SORRY that I was born.

But most of all, I'm sorry for having to say sorry when I did nothing wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home