Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Hello hello!! I'm blogging to you live from Jada's howse! I'm waiting for her to phinish drying her hair. Lar Dee Dar... We were sposed to go to Ministry of Sound but it's not like I'm feeling wonderful or in the mood to club for that matter. Anyways, guess what! I found money in my Roxy bag!! Hahahaha!! So that's where I kept the emergency cash... I totally forgot about it. I wonder where else I left cash... Hmmm...

Oh oh oh, I must put this up. It's on Jada's wall lar but now it shall be on MeL's blog! w00t!

"The greatest enemy of learning is fear.
This is true of art of every subject or area of study.
When one is afraid of being laughed at, of being embarrassed, of being looked down upon by others for one's mistakes, shortcomings or limitations, progress becomes difficult. The important thing is to be brave..."

- Daisaku Ikeda


I can't believe that I'm still in Singapore... I mean I didn't think that I would get sick of the place this quickly. Seeing that I missed home so badly when I was in Melbourne. But hey, I'm going back soon. Tentatively 24 days till I leave. Maybe earlier. Here's the catch, when I go back to Melbourne I'm probably going to miss home like crazy again! Talk about a vicious cycle eh?

So far, I'd say my stay here has been another eye opener. And I thought that Melbourne was an eye opener. It goes to show that there's no stopping that moment of amazement huh. But the cool thing about it is, I've learnt that my life is pretty good. I know what I want, I have what I want and that's enough. What more could I ask for right? I've got the coolest friends on the planet, a family that loves me to bits and so much more. Why do I still torment myself with the little things in life that come crashing into me? Call me a pessimist lar... All that's going to change. You'll see. Things are looking up. This is my fairy tale story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home