Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

I didn't do anything! It's not my fault! Don't you dare give me that look. I refuse to be blamed for something that I didn't do! Note the REFUSE. I've got enough on my hands now. Don't come asking me stuff that you know I don't the answers for.

Anyways, I'm going to go into blogskins and get me a blog. I found a really nice one that I really like. Now to see if I can get the damned colours to work out for me. The design is gorgeous. But no one will be able to read ANYTHING.

Wish me luck. My voice is disappearing on top of everything else. And the pressure of Melbourne is so close that I can taste it. Makes me feel like I should just pack everything and get on the next flight there.

Suddenly it doesn't seem like such a bad idea anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home