Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, February 03, 2006

10th Feb Hed Kandi MoS


I desperately want to go!! I want to go I want to go I want to go!!

I'm supposed to go club tonight. But Jada's right, I should stay home and rest. I don't think I'll be able to have that much fun in any case. I mean come on, I can't drink, I won't be able to dance. And all that smoke if going to make me feel very nauseous. As it is I'm already feeling like shit and all this isn't helping either. Let's face it my body's already gone numb from taking minor things like piriton and cirrus. Imagine what would happen if I went clubbing. The sad part is I dunno if I'll be well enough to go meet Jon before he goes back to Melbourne. Annoying right... It's quite sad lar...

Speaking of Melbourne, I want to go to Amber Lounge. Haha. And Lotus too. There're so many things that I want to do. Jada and I have synch'd our schedules to the best of our abilities and means. Next sem is going to be better. I know it'll be better. I'm not alone anymore. I know that I can't muck around. This time I have more than one reason to make sure I excel. I have a lot to prove to myself. I can do it. I know I can.

this whole renewed faith in myself is quite invigorating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home