Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Jada's home Jada's home Jada's home Jada's home Jada's home Jada's home Jada's home Jada's home Jada's home Jada's home Jada's home Jada's home Jada's home Jada's home Jada's home Jada's home Jada's home Jada's home Jada's home Jada's home Jada's home Jada's home Jada's home Jada's home Jada's home Jada's home Jada's home Jada's home Jada's home Jada's home Jada's home Jada's home Jada's home Jada's home Jada's home Jada's home!!!!
w00t!!

Man... not talking to that woman for a couple of days just feels weird. I'm so used to her waking me up or us meeting up and causing trouble hehe. Ok fine, we don't cause trouble but you know what I mean la. I missed having her around. Seriously. It's cool having a girl to talk to now and then. But then again, last night talking to Rick was great too. A real eye opener. It makes me very happy to be me.

So far, things are going great. Things are definitely working out for me at this point. I'm happy that they're happy and I'm happy that I'm happy etc etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home