Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

I would like people to go see this. It's adorable.

Apart from Yachiru, this is what really caught my eye.

"I realised that you don't need me.
I'm not an important part of you life that you can't live without.
I'm just an accessory...
Something that makes you look and feel good but also something that you can easily live without..
I'm sorry if I can't be something else for you..
All I know is for me, you will never be just an accessory...
I may not be the sweetest, sexiest, and most beautiful girl..
You may find someone else better than me..
But there's one thing I'm sure of, you'll never find anyone who loves you
as much as I do because amidst all my imperfections lies a heart that beats only for you.."


So carries on my torment by irritated throat. So carries on my inability to hit higher notes. I can't sing my full octave anymore. Well I couldn't for quite a while. Just that this throat is making things even worse for me. But as we all know, it's not quite enough to stop me from writing my music and bursting peoples ear drums by means of Pandora. :)

I'm looking forward to tomorrow. It's gonna be sooo much fun!! w00t!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home