Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

To my darling who's found his fairy tale. Words cannot express how happy I am for you. You really deserve this and I wish you all the best.

Ok moving on. Haha.. I'm SICK STILL!
THIS IS ANNOYING! Now I've got a fucking stuffy nose and a cough that came from the nose. And if this doesn't make sense to you, TOO BAD. I was looking at my slots of the next semester. And I realised something. I can actually squeeze all my classes into ONE day. Therefore giving me all the time in the world to work and study and do things that I need to do. Isn't that cool or what. Only down side is, it's gonna be like sem 3.1 mass comm on a wednesday. One full complete day. 8 - 6. except in this case it's just 10 - 5 la. Worst case scenario is I'll just have to run out of class at a certain hour makan as fast as I can and run back. THAT or pack food? OR eat a VERY heavy lunch. But in anycase, hardly any of my 2 hour lectures last 2 hours anyways.

The past 24 hours have been nerve wrecking. I still feel kinda stupid and stuff but I can't really help it I guess? Guess what I'm trying to say is thank you for givng me that confidence and for that extra push. It means a lot. Things aren't going to get any easier but somehow... I think everything's going to work out fine.

Oh another thing, you cynics? (Yes me included.) GO and read Rick's blog. If that isn't he sweetest thing I don't know what it. I swear I was going to start tearing. But then again I've always been such a sap eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home