Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

* . . About You . . *
Eye Color:: Dark Brown
Hair Color:: Black
Height:: 1.7
Favorite Color:: Red, Black
Screen Name:: Evil Twin Syndrome and The Corporate Dark Angel - The Case of the Missing
Favorite Band:: Massive Attack, music by Shiro Sagisu, Electrico, Foo Fighters, Lifehouse, Dream Theatre... You get my drift
Favorite Movie:: It's between Memoirs of a Geisha, Underworld: Evolution, The Devil's Advocate and Cruel Intentions
Favorite Show:: The Nanny, House, CSI and loads of cartoons
Your Car:: If I had any car I wanted, it'd be the Aston Martin Vanquish. Or a Mazda Red Honda Integra Type R
Your Hometown:: Singapore
Your Present Town:: a black hole
Your Crush's First Name:: I don't have one
Your Grade:: 1/2 year Undergrad
Your Style:: Undeniably me

* . . Have You Ever . . *
Sat on your rooftop?: Yes, at Paragon. Before they started building things on it.
Kissed someone in the rain?: Yes.
Danced in a public place?: Yes.
Smiled for no reason?: Yes.
Laughed so hard you cried?: Yes.
Peed your pants after age 8?: No.
Written a song?: Substantially.
Sang to someone for no reason?: I used to.
Performed on a stage?: Yes.
Talked to someone you don't know?: Yes.
Gone out of your way to befriend someone?: Never.
Made out in a theatre?: Yes.
Gone roller skating since 8th grade?: Roller blading. But that was 3 or 4 years ago.
Been in love?: Yes.

* . . Who was the last person to . . *
Say HI to you?: Alex
Tell you, I love you?: Let's not even go there.
Kiss you?: Rick
Hug you?: Jon
Tell you bye?: Jada
Write you a note?: Peter
Take your photo?: Either Michelle, Andrea or Cheely. I forget.
Call your cell phone?: Rick
Buy you something?: A total stranger.
Go with you to the movies?: Melvyn
Sing to you?: I don't remember. I think it was Rick.
Write a poem about you?: I can't remember
Text message you?: Kenny
Touch you?: Jada

* . . What's the last . . *
Time you laughed?: Today. Alex said something.
Time you cried?: This morning. Smoke got in my eye.
Movie you watched?: I don't remember
Joke you told?: I don't remember.
Song you've sang?: Life
Time you've looked at the clock? That question made me look
Drink you've had?: Water.
Number you've dialed?: Kenny
Book you've read?: I, Lucifer by Glenn Duncan
Food you've eaten?: Yoshinoya, brunch
Flavor of gum chewed?: Spearmint
Shoes you've worn?: Red flip flops.
Store you've been in?: Crumpler
Thing you've said?: bye.

* . . Can You . . *
Write with both hands?: no
Whistle?: i don't think so
Blow a bubble?: Yes
Roll your tounge in a circle?: Yes.
Cross your eyes?: No
Touch your tounge to your nose?: No
Dance?: I'd say no but Jada'll hit me
Gleek?: No
Stay up a whole night without sleep?: Too many times
Speak a different language?: Chinese and a little bit of Malay, Japanese, Spanish, Swedish and German
Impersonate someone?: To make fun of them, bimbos and ah lians.
Prank call people?: Yes.
Make a card pyramid?: I would I?
Cook anything?: What do you think I eat in Melbourne?

* . . Finish The Line . . *
If i were a ...: little less insecure
I wish ...: for too many things
So many people don't know that ...: I won't do anything unless provoked
I am ...: all the I am.
My heart is ...: racing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Determined by the element of your sizegenetics that you choose and would love to produce worked on, usually there are different sorts of sizegeneticss that you choose and are certain to get. Patients with muscular problems and athletes who face strenuous physical activities daily can take advantage for this benefits in a deep tissue sizegenetics. Chinese, Thai, Swedish, Balinese and Shiatsu may very well be other versions of sizegeneticss that you just can opt for. But what about another type of sizegenetics and that is essentially performed by gay sizegenetics therapists? Most straight men would balk along the thought of receiving a sizegenetics from another man while some women might feel uncomfortable using the prospect.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/

Sunday, December 09, 2012 2:24:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home