Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Fuck. I've had a helluva day. I smoked one stick just now. I'm edgy as hell and waiting to blow up. I've been having a really long face all bloody day long. I think I scared the kiddies hahaha. Or so my mom says. Well whatever.

My ezlink card is empty. I can't really go out. I can barely eat or drink so hey. I hate this feeling of lathargy. It's normally a good thing when I'm tired and sleepy. I generally like it. But this time it's getting to me. It's only 2128h and already I feel like sleeping. You tell me what' wrong with this picture.

I'm too angsty and irritable to do much now. Where is everybody you ask? They're out collecting their beer money I'm betting. Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home