Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

LURVE

I went sun tanning. No I'm not any darker. It takes a while for me to tan.

Oh, Damien? I LOVE THE SONGS!! Particularly breed. It's like a cross between Kindney Thieves and Portishead! I love I love I love!! Thank you!!! You still seem to be able to pin point my love in music eh? :)

So far things here are getting a little better. Still haven't talked to Shawn about Rocky II. If anyone can tell me what his wife and kid did in the movie I'd really appreciate it if you let me know asap!! Paper's due on Friday and I intend to finish it by Thursday afternoon so yea... Loads of work for MeL as usual eh?

I love you I love you I love you. (Yes! You Luke!!!) :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home