Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

it's just me. and only me.

The power of the mind huh... It's worked once. When I wanted it badly enough. And by God it will work again. Besides, it's me. And there's nothing in this world that I can't do is there? I should really listen to Madz. She knows what she's talking about. Self doubt is another issue that I've got to deal with though. It's just been something that I've depended on for way too long. But hey. This is all going to change. Every thing's going to change.

I'll make it change. And I won't give up.

By the way Saf, things just got a little more interesting. Perhaps I was wrong to have been bored after 2 weeks. People just land up surprising you don't they? You know what I mean. Heh... But yea. Things just started getting more interesting. And, from the way I see it, it's about to get even more interesting. We'll see eh? We'll just see what the world has in store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home