Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

money shmoney

My Mom just told me that my Dad and her are willing to pay for my education all the way. And that I don't have to worry about money. Wow. I mean it's something that a lot of people expect of their parents but I just didn't really think that I would be climbing up the ladder this quickly. Know what I mean?

I'm just worried about them too. I don't want them to have to spend that much cash on me. I mean, how long is it gonna take me to pay them back... Even if I make 15 k a year. That's still going to take me what... 10 over years? For all of higher ed? *sigh* I love them to bits. I do. I just want to make them proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home