Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

globe sick

It's supposed to be warm, note SUPPOSED. It's cold though...

Friday night @ Heat wasn't too bad. Apart from all the sailors and stuff. Haha... I had fun. Got into a debate with Shawn about how money isn't everything. And getting what you want because of it spoils the fun of it all.

Yesterday night wasn't that bad either. Tomoko's birthday party and Evolution. :) Except almost all the guys there were pervs. Heh... Except the ones I knew lar... Crazy thing was I could've sworn that I saw Marcus and Shawn? A few others thought they did as well but apparently we were wrong. Even the Shawn lookalike who said Hi Melissa wasn't Shawn but then who in God's name was it?! :S And the other dude that looked just like Marcus wasn't Marcus. They were both even wearing the same clothes I saw them in before we left! Strange huh... I dunno what to say. I wasn't drunk. But oh my God Saturday morning I woke up with such a headache. Perhaps only because I slept for an hour?

I'm listening to Frente!'s Labour of Love again. I love that song. I prefer it to James Blunt's You're Beautiful. That one just reminds me of Shawn considering he insisted that I leave it on repeat. Talk about over kill.

You know, I sometimes wish that people would look and realise that there's a lot more to a person than just the way they dress or they way they behave because sometimes they don't realise that they're just like that too. I don't understand why people like to jump to conclusions. I don't know why they love listening to rumours of things that've never happened. It's annoying that they take pleasure in screwing with someone's reputation all because they're lives are all blah. Irritating. I miss home. I really miss home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home