Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

i am full.

This marks the end of one of the most tiring weeks of my life. It was a week of hard studying and consecutive clubbing. Well not really clubbing but you know what I mean. It has also been a week of much irritation a lot of anger and that split second of exploding happiness that died off into anger as usual. And now that I finished both my psychology paper as well as my presentation, I am a free and not quite as happy as I should be person. Let me tell you the one thing I totally forgot about presenting shit to a bunch of people that you don't know. The minute I opened my mouth it was like everyone looked up from whatever they were doing and stared at me the whole time I was talking. It wasn't that bad. But I knew I had a LOT to talk about. Just that I couldn't quite seem to find the time or relevance to talk about it. I told myself to break my rules and just read off the paper. But did I? No. I broke no rule. I spoke and I spoke and I spoke and now I am done.

I'd say it's about time I have a much deserved break. Wouldn't you? After all, I've got a little under a month to relax before it's back to work again. Oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home