Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

i hate love

I shouldn't be online. I should be studying instead of sitting here. I should be dead instead of a live. That way less peoples' lives would be complicated.

Jon Jon, Luke and all my other loves whose names I'm too lazy to retype considering there are many of you - it's not going to work. He claims not to remember anything. So I sit here distressed, lost and home sick and yet sick of home. Sick of Melbourne but loving it. Hating this place that I now call home and loving it (only because my girls are all here.)

More than ever I want to be alone. More than ever I need to take off. (Again) More than ever I wish someone would just fucking shoot me. Or take all this away. Better yet, someone who can take me away and make me forget.

I want more than ever to seal everything that I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home