Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

:(

Why is it that you never call or never talk or answer for that matter. You tell me so many things when it's just the two of us and yet... Here I am sitting outside and I don't get any response. How many times am I supposed to prove to you that I mean what I mean? Is it really going to take that long? I don't want to wait but I do and yet... It's confusing and annoying all at once. Sometimes I don't know how to tell you what I want to tell you but I still have to. Annoying thing is I don't know how. I wish I did. I really wish I did.

Lying outside freezing in the rain
Waiting for a star to fall on me
It's painful and I wish you knew
If you did maybe it'd be better

Why won't you say the things I know you want to say?
Why is it so hard for me to say the things I mean?
Why is everything so complicated?
It shouldn't have to be, it doesn't need to be

It's late out and I can't sleep
Too many thoughts too many dreams
Just that thought of you makes me smile
A simple thing that I can't seem to have

Why won't you say the things I know you want to say?
Why is it so hard for me to say the things I mean?
Why is everything so complicated?
It shouldn't have to be, it doesn't need to be

There's no work no play either
Not at the rate I'm going
I can't think or breathe anymore
All because you won't be

Why won't you say the things I know you want to say?
Why is it so hard for me to say the things I mean?
Why is everything so complicated?
It shouldn't have to be, it doesn't need to be

来找我。我好想你。为了你,我想哭。来找我。我真的很爱你。我很怕。我想跟你说。 但是。。。 This is too complicated.

Anyway, here's a conversation I had with the gals when I decided not to speak for the rest of the night heh... didn't work out though... :P

you see intan told me to just wait out here and if he comes out then ask if he wants to watch the movei (like he promised)
but all things considering, i don't think he remembers and I don't think he wants to watch the movie let alone watch it with me. heck i don't think he likes me to begin with so hey, no love lost right?
damnit.
!@#$%^&

NO!
NO NO NO!!!!!!!

he's being annoying. and i think the more people ask him the less he will say or do anything. but REALLY, i don't think he likes me. i'm probably just over reacting again and making assumptions that are completely off.

what... it's true...

NONONONONONONONONONO! for god's sake, i don't ask richie do I? PLEASE!!!! If you even try I will find out and I will call and pester richie on your behald :) (actually i won't, I'm not that mean!)

I like this song :)

think i'm gonna try and not talk. for the rest of the night. UNLESS
he comes out :)

is he? well when he said tomorrow he could mean TOMORROW like friday coz i did ask him on thursday morning. but that's just technically speaking. besides, he was out here ALL DAY and stupid me, was inside. but but but he was sposed to have finished the fucking assignment today!!!!! (i'm going to post all this on my blog!)

i ain't no holla back girl!!

NO!!!!!!

duh... NOO!!!! if you talk to him you have to tell me!! whether it's good or not ok? Why... I have to know. that way i can get over him faster! Faster is good
but i have to know.... eventually I'll find out so better sooner than later right? better i find out now then when i've got assignments or exams and then it'll be worse coz i wont be able to concentrate.

thank you :)

what're you gonna ask anyways? heh... do you think he'd tell you even if he did think of it as a good thing? i mean he knows that we're close therefore he wouldn't really tell you right?

how can you be sure? what do you mean he should? i dont think he will... i wish he would just fucking tell me. (this song is annoying)

i still dont think he'll tell you but good luck anyways....

dont say his name!!! julien doesn't know!! i dont want the whole world to know...........

no worries.

she wants to ask shawn if he likes me.

im not making a sound unless he comes out!
(DONT FUCKING TOUCH THE SCREEN LA) :P

intan: my God.. people tonite really got issues... they are showing their tru colors and i like em... and someone just doesnt wanna talk... ish ish ish... er.. er...
i dunno what to say anymore... lalalalallalalalallalalallalalallalllalalallalallalallalalalallalalallalalalallalalalallalalallalalallallalalallalallalallalal..... hehe... this is private!!

my throat pain la.... pain to talk.

DUN FREAKIN TIPU ME!!!!!

pffffffffffffft!!

its now or never. make sure itw b\not too\ late.

What the hell are you talkin abt madhavi????? er.. i have to go now.. er.. SHADAP AMRAN!!!

eh seriously la, wtf are you talking about madz? i dont get it.... (DAMN YOU INTAN!!!)

mad your javla hora,beat it!!!!! mind your own business fucking french whore! and mel tomorrow you'll know everything and then you can go for it or get over it.
kisses your lesbians

1. EWWWWW
2. ouch....
3. see la these people, i'm the one who refuses to speak and now EVERYBODY wants to type -_-

hi.. this in intan again... im goin now but OMG! you people are like retards!!!! WAKAKAKKAKAKAKKAKAKKAKAKAKKAKA.. goodnite! hehe.. BYE!

ya ya fuck you too!

HEY! Du har liten snopp!!!! er.. tata..

but but i dont have a dick!! im a girl!!!! that's what you think.

shit heads i tell you these people! i can call people to tell you. if only i could speak. *sigh*

ok.. get lost bitch

juliens striptease is stuck in my head even jeff buckley=great
halleluja halleluja hallejula

amran doesn't make sense. OMG OMG INTAN'S BACK GTG!! (or not)

uhuhuhu.. yea bitches.. me back.. i decided to have one last ciggie b4 i go to sleep and i wanted to be a nice lil girl and pass my darlin mel the pics from last nite ! har har..

you smoke way to much!
oh shut the fuk up amran...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tramadol online tramadol hcl 325 mg - buy tramadol over counter

Thursday, November 15, 2012 1:04:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home