Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I wonder if people really are as dysfunctional as they claim or make themselves out to be. I notice that somehow it this world everyone seems to hold pity in high demand to the point that they give their animals contradictory names just to gain attention or they put up false modest. It's really quite sickening. But which would you rather be? The scum that demands pity or the elitist?

And if you really thinkg about it, it really is very black and white.

Btw, got new sunglasses from Esprit. And my Pablo Picaso specs should be in by friday. Might bring them along with me. We'll just have to wait and see. Ah well, there goes my nail polish - again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home