Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

4:29:48 PM x@hotmail.com: now i'll be "inconsiderate". u tend to be a queen and not caring for other people's feelings urself, all these times i've been your friend, i may not be the bestest among u have, but my intentions are sincere despite my shortcomings, and i've had enuff, trying to swallow my anger so that i won't be stupid to start some "cold war" with you. but now i can't be bothered whether u angry or sad or wat.
4:29:48 PM x@hotmail.com: good ay
4:29:50 PM x@hotmail.com: day

And the she promptly logs off. So much for not starting cold wars. I'm happy you can't be bothered if I'm angry or sad. Because you never have. You only come running to me when you're bored and when you have no one else. Heck the first time I called you was to help you.

All hail MeL, the proclaimed QUEEN of bitches. Isn't that right? Or did you have something else in mind? Like fuckers? Or whores? Hmmm... Why not just come out and say it? Sometimes you really do have that uncanny ability to surprise me.

For your information, my life doesn't revolve around you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home