Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, May 20, 2005

I was looking at all the songs that Shawn passed me really slowly. We've got quite similar taste :) Ahaha, save techno and trance at least... But one song just kept begging me to play it. The more I listen the more sad I get. I don't know why.

An excerpt.

"So if i love you a little more than I should

Please forgive me I know not what I do
Please forgive me I can't stop lovin' you
Don't deny me this pain I'm going through
Please forgive me if I need ya like I do
Please believe me every word I say is true
Please forgive me I can't stop loving you"

I don't know why I still feel so... Empty... It's been like this for quite awhile. Since... Before Sunday. About the time I fell sick. But soon after bits of me just melted away.

Some of you might remember my very distant memories with reference to this song. Who knows?

Randomness: Why do people blog and then choose to take it off? I know I've been asked to take stuff off before but I don't like it. Ah well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home