Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Today was better than the last I suppose. The empty feeling left me when I woke up around 12. Just as I lit up, my mom called to tell me she was going to get the bank draft done for University. We went to IDP too. It was a very calm day. I didn't feel any shifts either. But I was so concerned with getting this done. So concerned about getting my life back on track that I may just as well have missed it. I don't know.

Let's put it this way. The place that I'm living in will cost about A$7k. That's close to SGD$9k. And one semester's fees? My mom made the draft for about A$7k so yea. It's scary that way.

Oh, Jessica's coming at 7 am on the 8th and leaving at 1 am on the 21st. Ryan and all are coming back the next day and they'll be staying till after I leave. They're staying with us too. So come the 8th I loose all concept of space and privacy. Ah well. Oh, and also if all goes according to plan, I leave... around the 4th or 5th of July. I'll be going in to get my Visa done next week. Immediately after which, I'll be getting my X-Rays and my medical done. I'm praying very hard that there won't be any complications. Especially with the operations and all.

Safraz coming back on the... 27th? June? I think? God knows how he's survive on 300 for a month and a half is Nas wasn't there. Well, at least that way I can try get Rick to go with me to his place where I will track down my Serial Experiments and my Vision of Escaflowne. But in the mean time, I am quite happy watching Neon Genesis Evangelion. Of which I will be passing to Shawn when I figure out how to dub it with a mac. Aha, I will be seeing you before December then. I think. Who knows...

I'm still very confused and lost at this point. Please try to understand that I need space and I need to figure things out on my own at the point. I don't want to be bombarded with so many thoughts of what I should and should not do or about what I should and should not believe. The decision is mine. Not yours. At least try and respect that. So lay off unless I ask any of you ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home