Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

If you want to think I hate you, go ahead. If you want to complain to your darling about me, I'm not about to stop you. Do whatever you want. You want to blog about how unreasonable I am? Be my guest. In fact, I'm daring you to. Go right ahead and see if it makes any kind of difference to me.

You pass judgement on me that I sit and do nothing but stare at the computer all day long. You make my life sound so trivial don't you. Of course, what I deal with every day is nothing compared to what you're going through so how could I possibly understand? And all this sprouted just because for once, I wanted to have a quiet day in my house to settle more University things. Or is that too trivial too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home