Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, August 29, 2004

fuck off

I'm very pissed off. I got home very late last night and before I can get home I get stuff for work. To me it's like ok. It's workable. I mean all I have to do is do the bloody animation right? NO! I get a chunk of shit instead of a story board. Seriously, this is no story board. It's like a bloody write up.

You people don't even fucking tell me that this is being done. Nobody bothered to say ANYTHINg to me at all. What the fuck. I have LESS than 24 hours to get this thing working on my own. Oh wait, it shouldn't be a problem for Mel coz she hasn't got anything else to do right? WRONG! I have other work to do as well not just this. Honestly, if it weren't for my massive headache, I would shoot someone. I'm dead tired now and I still have a tone of shit to do. Why am I blogging instead of working? I'll fucking tell you why. I don't know how to do it. There. HAPPY YET? How the fuck can people just shove a tone of RUBBISH and expect a miracle?! Who the fuck do you think we are? And I'll bet the lot of them are happily slacking off in some corner while we slave away.

Yesterday was ok I guess. I was at the airport running around with Mary-Ann doing work for UrbanWire. The gala premier was the first of it's kind. Not bad at all if you ask me.

I thought I'd be able to say a lot more. Turns out I'm a little to damned PISSED OFF to do anything. I really hope you people are fucking happy now.

I need prozac.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home