Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Innate stupidity


ok ok so I know Denise probably drew this for someone else. And I don't know if she'll mind me using it on my blog. But it struck something in me. Even the song she linked to it made me think of everything that's happened. And I can't explain why I still care so much when clearly you don't care about me. Or at least it doesn't seem that way.

I spent a good part of last night trying to convince myself that it was good while it lasted. At least the happy bits were really happy. Turns out I'm missing the exact same thing you missed. Hugging you to sleep. Maybe I was just too damned proud and ignorant to see it. I keep thinking that it's my fault when I technically didn't do anything. There's nothing between me and Rick for crying out loud. There hasn't been one ever! You're the one who's lost and confused. You're the one who doesn't know what you want. And still I'm fucking sitting here waiting for you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home