Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, July 17, 2004

Spaz'D

I had fun today. Met up with Luke for dinner. Had a great time. Went book shopping. There're a couple of books that I found that I really wanna read! :)

Was listening to LOADS of Massive Attack today. It's incredibly soothing... :) This irritant in school said that it was sex music.... I know... How lame is that? Please people, the label is "TRIP-HOP"!! *sigh* But even though I have to live with irritants, I had fun today. Saw Shireen before going to class too! Media Law totally rocks! I lurve it to bits! Kinda reminds me of the time I wanted to be a lawyer... Yea yea sure, laugh! I still dunno exactly what I wanna do ok? But so far... Journ, Psych, Law, Design. Not so much design though..........

Oh oh! I called SGL too! They're reserving the PB for me!! w00t! Go Sim Lim with me again ok? Please? :P Nah, it's ok if you don't wanna... Kinda weird huh... But it's alright. Everything's ok now isn't it? Everything's good and we're happy. Maybe superficially? But we'll settle it soon. I promise. I hope...

AHAH!! Luke! Dumplings! SOON!!!

Blah... My thoughts are soo spazzed... As in, I keep jumping from one thing from the next... Kinda tired I guess?? Oh oh! I met Joanna today too! Joanna's the girl I interviewed for my VERY FIRST news paper article ages ago! Ok fine, not ages ago... A little under a year ago. For National Day. God, that feels like such a long time... I can't wait for April next year... I'll be free!! Come to think of it, Saf would be getting out of NS too. And Luke's out at year end! Yay! I miss hanging out with everyone... Damnit... The army keeps all my close friends away... Almost all anyways. I still talk to all of them. And some are closer than it seems... :)

I love you, I miss you and I thank God for everyday that you're here. Don't ever forget that ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home