Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Hallucinate

OMFG... I can't believe I'm still awake! My computer is SOMEWHAT working now... I just finished a poster for UrbanWire. Can't say much about it YET! Haha... I'm really really tired and I'm beginning to hallucinate... I'm hearing things! Heh...
Fine, don't believe me... But I'll say one thing, I'm probably breaking all kinds of grammar rules now. I'm too tired to really take notice. *sigh*
Coz of work, I can't hang out tomorrow... My one day off and I'll be at home working... Please take care? Trust me, if I could I'd totally run and hang out with you... I miss you loads k?
Mary-Ann, we must go eat more cake! Hah! Next time I'll bake yes? That or we'll go to this really yummy cake place I know! Don't really wanna torture you with my cake :P Well... some people liked it! Haha! I honestly thought it was really sweet... But then again, I like salty stuff! Haha!
Argh... I babble... *sigh* Esplanade was fun, Mean Girls was amusing, and I had a great time just hanging out and talking. :) Take care ok? I'll see you really really soon!! And the rest of you, I'm too tired to blog now! Hah! Tomorrow maybe... Or maybe when I have more time?
ANYWAYS, my BABY is coming in 10 DAYS!!! Wheeeee!!!


 

Your love is... by ChibiMarronchan
Your name is...
Your kiss is...delicious
Your hugs are...warm
Your eyes...twinkle in the moonlight
Your touch is...the only thing I desire
Your smell is...amazing
Your smile is...entrancing
Your love is...everlasting
Quiz created with MemeGen!

cute...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home