Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, July 19, 2004

Dream of Californication

OMG! Sat was the BOMB! I spent like the good part of the day fixing UrbanWire stuff. Then I baked the cake! Kinda chaotic though... Considering that I completely forgot about the water and the vegetable oil till the last minute! Haha! The mixed was like over heating man!! Haha... and somehow the sink was also giving me trouble. *sigh* To top it off, I couldn't even get chocolate frosting! Landed up getting Vanilla. Doesn't make a difference I guess. Considering Rick loves Vanilla over all other flavours! :) Talk about Murphy's Law eh? :) But it was ok coz it looked really pretty AND it was really yummy. Everyone whacked it! Even Saf said that it reminded him of the cakes his dad used to buy him when he was a kid! :) I'm just happy that everyone liked it.

But it was a huge success coz Aunty Audrey was REALLY happy. :) Haha! She was really surprised! And I think it was really cool that I got to sit and talk with Janice and Anna again. Heck, it was great to see and speak to Ben, Miguel and Avery.

Rick, I had a great time! Thank you! One freaky thing though, coz I was like the only not really family person there... Kenny and Luke weren't there when I left either. *sigh* Oh! Oh! The red wine was really good too! I shared it with Ben. Pity I couldn't stay longer huh... *sigh* Christmas guys.... I'll stay at Christmas! God, I miss chilling with those guys already.

Sunday was just as Candy! I kinda woke up late... But I made it church on time! Pity that my computer died though... I spent the day bumming. Well, I did intend on doing work. Can't help it that both our computers were rendered completely useless... So instead, I watched Naruto and Love Me If You Dare (Jeux d'enfants). Naruto was quite disappointing but Love Me If You Dare ROCKED! I loved it! As twisted as you think it is, there's no denying that it was a really good movie! In addition to movies, I slept for a bit. Had strange dreams though... *sigh* Just when things are ok... Something messes with my head...

But... Hey... Love is trust right? I care. Really, I do. Or else I wouldn't have stayed on right? Haha... I live with no regrets. I'm happy. Happier still that I could spend time with you. Sadly, I'm kinda sick so maybe we shouldn't hang out too much lest you catch the bug too? :) I don't wanna not see you but I don't want you feeling like shit, like I do now...

I'm sooo dead... My limbs ache along with the rest of my body... My throat is dying, my nose running and my fever fluctuating. *sigh* But still, I went to SGL and payed the down payment for my PowerBook!! w00t! Haha!

Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!
Again, despite how difficult everything is, I know things'll be ok. I don't care about other people and I won't let the world get me down. Or at least I'll try. I love you.
Geoff: You're my SLAVE!! :D

oh oh oh, my BABY's coming in 2 WEEKS!! :D



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home