Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, August 24, 2007

After 2 excruciatingly long weeks, I've finally got my internet back. Never the less, I'm at Sanjay's. No I'm not doing my assignments even though I know that I really really should. Heh. After finishing the pathology assignment, planning for the first half of the research paper AND doing the first 4 lab exercises, I'm tired out. My sleeping pattern is fucked but hey, I've done a lot in just a few days and I bloody deserve a break.

I hate the idea that I keep getting blamed for things that I have absolutely nothing to do with. I hate that I have to sit there and pretend that nothing's going on when it's so blatantly obvious that something is. I'm tired so having to live out my entire life constantly worrying about one person or another because they are compelled to treat me as less than a person. To treat me like a dumping ground where they can take their shit and blame it all on me. I've had more than enough.

But on better notes, I'm addicted to poker via facebook. But let's face it, with the world poker tournament playing on foxtel, there's no comparison is there? Hehehe. Damnit, I can't take my laptop out to watch and do work all because I volunteered to download our weekly dosage of anime. Meh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home