Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, July 30, 2007

I never thought that you could push me this far. I didn't realise that this was what you meant when you kept asking me if I was sure. I still am sure. As far as I'm concerned, all I want from you is an apology. Not to me though. You have behaved in a most childish manner and for that, I can forgive. But it's not mine to forgive now is it? I am not the one implicated here even though I clearly am the most affected.

To think that I've told you time and time again that your insensitivity is the one thing that will bring you down. That doesn't matter now does it. I wish you well. The next time you decide to piss someone off, don't expect me to be sympathetic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home