Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

taste it, feel it, breathe it in

I can almost taste the freedom I long for. I can also caress it in my arms. In a mere 8 hour give or take, it'll be over. Even if it's for a little while. It's almost there and I can barely contain myself. I'm totally unmotivated as it is, I know that I have it in me. I know that I can do it. I can do anything can't I? Especially when I want it this much, when I know I deserve it.

So here's to the free air. To the happiness, joy and love that we all strive for. It's in my hands I tell you. For how long, it's hard to say but know this, I'm not giving any of it up without a fight. I'll give my all to keep what I have. It's mine after all. No one can take it away from me. Life is too short for me to give up so easily even if I know what comes next. Even if I know I'll be basking in bliss at the end. I know where to go from here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home