Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, June 18, 2007

clear sign of stress

So I've finished 3 papers. Still have one more to do on Wednesday then it's over. Thank God. Alon drove me there and back today. It was really nice of him and I seriously appreciate it. :) The entire day it's been threatening to rain and then it drizzles and then it stops again. The forecast for Wednesday looks like it's going to be the same. In any case, I can only pray that it doesn't because God knows that if it does that I'm going to be in deep deeep DEEEEEEEEP shit. Considering I can't write properly or use my hands when it's too cold. So unless I make like an idiot and wear gloves to school, I don't know how it's going to work. I thik I might end up just doing that though. At least it'll help right? *sigh*

Today's paper was ok I guess. There were a couple of things that I didn't quite know how to answer. But let's put it this way, the first problem I had was.... The date. HAHAHAHA! Seriously, my sense of time is completely off. So I had to count from last Wednesday. Well I could've counted from this Thursday. That or I could've remembered that mom's leaving for Hong Kong tomorrow but nooo...

I'm really gonna miss my mom. It's gonna be really different at home without her there. I wonder how Daddy and Adam are going to take it. It's gonna be hard for Daddy though. I mean come on, I spent a few days without waking up to Sanjay and it gets to me. Imagine Daddy, it's been years and years and years of not being alone and suddenly he is. Blah...

I'm coming home soon I'm coming home soon I'm coming home soon!!!!! The flight touches down at around 9-ish Thursday evening. I can't wait! Let's hope that QF9 is more comfortable that I remember it to be eh?

I love you many many.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home