Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

with hands held high into the sky so blue, the ocean opens up to swallow you

I can't really explain this weird sensation. It's like I'm holding on and giving up at the same time. I guess that's the thing with me and dreams. They bother me. They get to me. Because these kinds of dreams? They seem so real to me. And before I know it, it actually happens.

And maybe this is all it really is. Just a dream. I don't quite know what to do next. I just want all this to be over and done with. So I can get back to being me. Get back to reality. Going back to life. This past few weeks have been crazy. I sleep and I wake up crying or I don't sleep at all. And I have to hide my tears and my sorrows. It's not easy you know.

I don't think I deserve something this beautiful or wonderful. I don't think I'm worth it. I don't think I should have it. Because at the end of the day I'll want to keep it forever when I know that I can't. So maybe I really shouldn't bother with such things. Keep my eyes on the big things. What I can keep. What I can hold. What will be mine to the very end.

I really do know that at the end, I will be happy and that I will have my peace. But the journey there is proving to be tiring and far too long. I want to wait it out and at the same time, I'm being very impatient.

I know it's only a little bit longer. Just a little bit more to go and things will fall into place. Now it's just a question of endurance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home