Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

in the most perfect moment

This isn't good is it? I find myself feeling completely off whenever it comes to this. Even so, we have to do what we have to do. We can't always have what we want can we? No matter how much we wish for it, some things can't be the way you want it to be.

After all, if it were, then where would spontaneity go? I know that it'll be ok. I know it will. I'm sure it will. There's nothing that can screw this up. Nothing at all. Not right now any ways. I have to be strong don't I? I have to give it my all. This is my life we're talking about. But if I don't get to share it with the people I care about, then what's the point?

No idea what I'm talking about? Oh well. Think about it. I'm sure you guys have something inside you that wants some thing you know you can't ever have. I just don't have the guts to be specific about it right now. In any case, I know the feeling's temporary.

I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home