Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

You know what, I'm taking a break from doing my work.

I'm sitting in the basement of one of Melbourne Uni's various libraries studying my guts out and I'm tired. I don't suppose doing the Topic on Prejudice is helping or not helping my mood.

This one part that I was reading though made me think of a conversation I had not to long ago.

... How can people just plain give up because they think they can't make it. It's rubbish. Anyone can make it. Education and cash are important yes but it's not he most important factor. In my opinion, motivation and drive is. If you're going to sit there thinking oh, woe is me. The world is a bitch. Life is unfair. And I'll never get anywhere so why don't I just let people fawn over me or worse yet, why don't I make it a point to over exaggerate my contentment in a mediocre lifestyle....

I hate these people. I think that they are doing absolutely nothing for themselves but digging their own graves.

I'm glad to be rid of them. Aren't you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home