Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, June 11, 2007

It takes a little bit out of people
Meeting by chance, exchanging glances
It takes a bit more courage
To just live out your dreams

More often than once,
We are give opportunities
To let go and live
To jump without looking
To open your eyes to see what no one else can

But what then when you find yourself at the end of the road?
What happens when you know it's fading
Would you stand and fight
Would you thread the path again

The future is always in your hands
Be well, make what you will of it
For at the end of a long long road
Don't look back, never regret

The only thing I would lament, is not holding on. Because even though it's what I want, I can't. I always had to try and make everyone happy. I always have to end up pretending to be strong when all I want to do is fall in your arms where I know I'd be safe again. But even that, I can no longer have.

This gift was beautiful. Perhaps too beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home