Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, February 26, 2007

So maybe being in Melbourne isn't really that bad. I mean, it's not like I'm stuck with no where to go right? It's not like there's nothing that I can do. There are a lot of things that I need to get done. A lot of people I've not been out to see.

I guess on some level I've really made a life for myself out here huh.

A friend asked me why I didn't move out and live on my own. I guess people do know me better than I think they do huh. I would love to live by myself. Really, I would. But I don't see how that's going to work. Not now at least. Maybe when I'm done with Uni.

Either way, so far so good. I'm looking forward to Wednesday. I'll see all my old friends again. Well not all. But a lot of them. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home