Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Ok.I'm not trying to be uncontactable this time. As most of you know, I'm already back in Australia. Forgive me for not sayin goodbye, let's face it, we all know that I hate it. Goodbyes that is.

To make matters worse, the internet in my house is down. So I have to resort to typing on a dying Windows based machine to which I am not at all pleased.

Either way, I am not going to say very much because, well, there really isn't much to say. I've changed my cell phone number and for a while will only be contactable via e-mail. Not to worry, I do check it as often as I can. (Which isn't very often though...)

So yea, I'll be back. Eventually. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Much love,
MeL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home