Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Saying that I'm tired is a massive understatement. I just spent the last... 3? 4? hours sorting out Mel's PSP. We panicked at every juncture, strained our eyes to read silly little read me files. It was excruciating. But at the end of it all, his PSP does what we had intended for it to do. That is, run PS1 games. From downgrading a 2.81 firmware to 1.52, to my stupidly upgrading it to 2.71 not 2.71se thus forcing us to further downgrade to 1.50 before putting in the RIGHT upgrade.

Lost you yet? I'm supposed to have. If I haven't then I haven't fulfilled my purpose.

Either way, I won't be messing around with upgrading and downgrading for a very very VERY long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home