Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

fragments of nightmares

Let's see. 15 days and I'm not looking forward to it. 15 days is too short. I wish I could stay here longer. Even so, I know that I don't have a choice. I know that I'm going to go and be stuck on that continent for longer than I have been before. I don't think I'll be home till November this year. This is all on condition that I get to do what I want. Coz if I don't, well, I won't be seeing home for 2 years.

Quite frankly, that thought makes me shake. I don't like it one bit.

I guess it can't be that bad. It's been one and a half years. I suppose I'll be able to manage right? I mean, I know that most of my friends have moved out. Some not so far away and others well, they haven't really moved any where, they've just lived pretty far away from the start.

Well... Let's hope that this year will be better than the last. I hope it will be. Coz I don't think I can handle another repeat of the last few years cramped into one.

I haven't left yet and I already miss home. My real home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home