Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Remember that really good dream I had? The one in the big white house. Where every thing was black and white? I was there again. It replayed like a video and instead of stopping where I last saw it, it continued. I saw things that I couldn't really understand. It was like I lived a life time in just a day.

It was full of problems and still some how I managed to pull through.

Let me just put it this way, no words can do justice the brilliance and bliss I felt. We felt. The peace.

Once upon a time, there was a girl that dreamed. One day her dreams began to become reality. All her troubles melted away, all her pain disappeared and she was happy. Truly happy.

My dream is taking place. And I now know what to do next. I know why I have to keep fighting. It's a simple matter of causality. I can't prove any of this to anyone, but I know this is real. I know I am real. And I am not afraid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home