Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Today. What can I say about today that will do it justice. It was wonderful. Relaxing. Stress free.

I met up with Luke at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf in Forum where we had breakfast for lunch. Honestly, nothing can top having breakfast at a more... woken hour. Hehe. So yea, it was literally one whole afternoon of catching up and talking about everything and anything. The only thing that worried me about that was the fact that we came to a conclusion that we are getting old. So not funny.

I came home pretty early which was a good thing coz I made it in time to have dinner with the family. Adam was upset that he could only have one toy at the little twisty vending machine but then again, what else is new eh? So from then till about 10 minutes ago, I spent time with my brother. Once again, I'm really not looking forward to leaving home. But on the same note, I kind of am seeing as this is my final year. It's all almost over. I can't wait to graduate. But honestly, I need to start hitting the books.

Talking to Melvyn and Luke are one of my favourite past times. The two of them have an unexplainable way of making all my problems dissolve. Well, not dissolve, but they make it all bearable without me even talking about them. It's very... comforting. I know I'm going to really miss them. They are a part of what coming home means. And coming home means the world to me.

I love you.

And... Happy Valentine's Day. Tomorrow is going to be yet another beautiful day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home