Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, February 09, 2007

I don't like it. I don't like what's happened. I don't like this change one bit. I don't recognise you anymore. I don't know what you've become. I'm disappointed. I'm so sad that it's come to this. I can't ask why. I can't even begin to think of how. I just know that I've changed. I may not like it but, I've changed. And I really really REALLY don't like it.

I miss my friends. My real friends. I miss my family. I know I'm right here. I know you're right there. But it feels like you've all moved on and I've been left behind. That or I've moved on and left everything I care about behind. I might not like it but there's little I can do except to keep going. What was it that Dory said? Ah, "just keep swimming swimming swimming."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home