Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I will always wish that I were home. It's plain and simple. I wish that my family and friends were here then it wouldn't be so bad. Even when I'm home, I generally stick to myself. I entertain myself and I do what I want. Of course there are a tonne of limits that are in place but it's better. Easier. I feel safer and a lot more comfortable.

Here... I guess there's nothing that I really can complain about. But there's one thing that will never change. This place isn't home. Let's be realistic about it, when we're done with Uni, we'll want to come home. After all, it's home isn't it? Isn't that where we all really want to be? I know where I belong. I know where I'd rather be. But for now, I do what I must.

What was it that I kept telling people? Ah yes, one day at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home