Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

There are a lot of things that I want to say.

But let me start with this. Everything that has happened, is a blessing. I am happy. And no, I'm not 'trying' to convince myself of it. I really am. This is why. If nothing had happened, I wouldn't have found the peace that I now have. I wouldn't have been able to do all the things that I needed to do.

I'm leaving in about 12 hours. I need to wake up early but I don't want to sleep early. There are a lot of things about this semester that I will miss. I will miss the friends that I've made. The people that I've grown close to. The quiet moments where the world seemed to stand still even though we all know that never happens.

I am happy for the things that are happening. It's proof that we're alive. I'm happy because I'm looking at things from a whole new point of view. I'm being me. The me that I always have been. Sure I'm a lot more mellow now that I was say last semester. Less wild. I am content. And I look forward to brighter days. I look to the sunrise and to the sunset for my inspiration. I listen to the silence of night to give me peace.

I'm coming home to you. I'm coming home to more people I love. And more people that love me back. I know I'm leaving people I love behind as well but that's ok. Love doesn't disappear. It never does. You don't just wake up one morning and find that it's gone. It's the way of the world. It is. That's just how things are.

I'm listening to that version of the Nobodies that I mixed for ActDirect. I remember Cia next to me telling me that she knew where all the joints were. I remember laughing about it afterwards because we got the highest and most consistent score. I remember the day that I met Jon. I remember the day I met Geoff. And my wonderful angels. I remember the first day I met Adam. I remember meeting Intan. In fact, I'm constantly reminded of that moment. It was comical wasn't it? I remember meeting Amran, Johanna, Shawn.... everyone. I'm still sitting here but I already miss you all and want you to know that I love you very much. We will see each other again. It's just a matter of time. Just time. And a world of possibilities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home