Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Fine... I know I didn't watch but I am quite happy that South Korea won :) It was a good thing that I wasn't watching either though, I managed to run through all the terms and concepts that I need to remember for Soci in about... a little over an hour? Turns out I'm actually panicking for nothing eh?

I slept most of the day. I only managed to fall asleep around 4 last night. Quite bad. Woke up at... er... 10? But I couldn't do anything the whole day. Entire body was in severe pain. Not to mention I've got a headache atm. Frontal lobe no less. Overworked higher processing? :P I'm so getting into my work it's fun! w00t! I've not been checking up on everyone in a while... I finally got to see Liy's mom's wedding pics too. It's been too long since I checked up on everyones' blogs. I can honestly say, that I am SO prepped! I'm so ready to do this!! Oh Thursday and Friday why can't you come sooner.... Blah...

Ok that's it, I'm gonna go get some R & R.

- 4 days and counting -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home