Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

I do not appreciate people who masquerade as someone else. Least of all people who pretend to be me. So please, quit being such a loser eh? Honestly, talking like me, typing like me, blogging like me? My style is my own. Go come up with your own. Although I am quite touched that you're so... concerned with how I work, it's getting a little too irritating. 'a little too' being a massive understatement.

So far so good. I'm actually slightly ahead of schedule and yet at the same time, I'm not. I landed up going into tomorrow's work instead of today's. Blar... I suppose it's a good thing that I was so into my work that I didn't even realise until just a while ago. But still, making everything work out now is going to be exceptionally difficult. The soci topics are now political. And I do not have a love for politics. In fact, I consider myself to be quite apathetic when it comes to these things. To top things off, my lamp bulb blew. So instead of studying with my lamps of which I've become so accustomed to, I have to use the annoyingly bright fluorescent tube lighting. As if my eyes aren't strained enough. So much for studying at night then. Perhaps it is about time I rearrange my sleeping pattern. God knows I should. Sleeping at 6 waking up at 2 = not good.

Speaking of sleep, to my housemates: I BEG YOU. At least for wednesday and thursday nights, when I know you will want to watch your wonderful world cup, turned the volumes down a couple of notches can? I have papers the next day. After Thursday night, you can make all the noise in the world, I will have no objections. In fact, after that I'll probably be stuck on the TV playing KH2 or something. That or I'll be ridiculously busy. I happen to be going home on Sunday incase you didn't realise. But yea, I know you love your soccer but try? Thanks :)

Ok. Now to get back on track....

- undeniably MeL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home